TALENT RELATIONS MANAGER
We're looking for an organized, proactive, and detail oriented person to join The Dog Agency team as a Talent Relations Manager.
- Manage opportunities for a large roster of clients on a day-to-day basis including brand partnerships, licensing, merchandise etc.
- Create custom proposals for brand partners
- Facilitate planning and execution of influencer marketing campaigns and act as liaison between influencers and brand partners
- Analyze social data and prepare detailed post-campaign reports
- Maintain client and brand relationships
- Develop new business relationships that translate into meeting revenue goals
- Experience in advertising and/or talent management
- Must be organized, proactive, and detail oriented
- Must have strong time management skills and must be able to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Must be confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to take direction well, but should also be a self-starter
- Must have a strong interest in digital and social media
- Must be a creative thinker
- Must love animals
- Must be NYC based
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO LONI@THEDOGAGENCY.COM.
The Dog Agency is looking for a creative person who loves all things pets.
Responsibilities may include creating content for our social media pages, brainstorming and implementing audience development techniques, writing articles for our content site, PetInsider, and helping with marketing initiatives.
Proficiency in Photoshop and video editing is a plus.
Must love animals!